[SOLVED] DIRE HELP!!! Motherboard turns fans on then off

Jan 22, 2021
I recently got a GA-F2A68HM-DS2H with Athlon x4 860k and I really need a computer so I grabbed what parts I could for cheap and made sure they are compatible 2x2 gigs of ddr3 1333 and Radeon r7 360 with brand new 600 watt psu. So the problem is that when I try to start The fans will start on high and then the whole system will shut down immediately. No beeps and no video output. I’ve tried re setting everything cpu ram all the wiring and I’m 99% sure I wired it right bc the front panel works. Please I’ve tried all the faq s and scrolled toms for hours I’ve really ran out of options link for computer running on YouTube

Solution
You need to have a graphics card installed. That CPU does not have integrated graphics so if the system doesn't see a graphics card installed, it's quite possible it will shut down. Have you tried it WITH a graphics card installed?
You need to have a graphics card installed. That CPU does not have integrated graphics so if the system doesn't see a graphics card installed, it's quite possible it will shut down. Have you tried it WITH a graphics card installed?

Solution
Jan 22, 2021
Will try that again thank you I did have it in before I took the video. I thought it might need driver update first

Driver updates won't have anything to do with at least getting a basic "something" on the screen.

Try installing the graphics card AND make SURE that you move the video display cable to the output on the graphics card, not the motherboard. Otherwise you won't get any display.

It probably wouldn't hurt to also remove the CMOS battery first, then put it back after a couple of minutes, then install the graphics card, then connect the display cable to the output on the graphics card, then try to start the system and see if you get any image at all or if it still shuts down. If it keeps shutting down then I'd pull the CPU and check for bent pins.