Direct 9.0b screws up 9800SE TV tuner

I Have a Hercules 9800SE 128Mb AIW, not softmodded, and if I install
DirectX9.0b, no matter what version of MMC I use, I loose the TV Tuner. The
TV software still runs, but I now only have the options of using it as a
composite or s-video capture card

Anyone else come across this?

BTW, its running on an MSI K7N2G ILSR, XP2600(not oc'd) 512Mb Corsair XMS
PC3200, 2xMaxtor 80Gb SATA, onboard audio

"Craig Stephens" <craigstephens@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> I Have a Hercules 9800SE 128Mb AIW, not softmodded, and if I install
> DirectX9.0b, no matter what version of MMC I use, I loose the TV
> Tuner. The TV software still runs, but I now only have the options
> of using it as a composite or s-video capture card
>
> Anyone else come across this?

Brian Gregory (In the UK).
ng@bgdsv.co.uk
To email me remove the letter vee.