Question Directly booting to Desktop Screen!

JyotirmayGoldsmith

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
So I bought a new table for my setup a few days ago. After I reassembled the PC, it just won't start (No Display). After trying for 30 minutes of cleaning and trying different cables, it booted up. But it took at least 3 minutes & it was my desktop screen. Not Windows loading screen, not even motherboard logo. I can NOT even boot into Bios for some weird reason. The display will only show me the Desktop screen directly after 50 seconds.
Now the issue is, I have to make adjustments in my bios + I've installed GRUB, and I cannot see GRUB screen, hence I cannot boot into my secondary OS. Also, I don't want my PC to stop working completely cause GOD knows what happens if I can't see anything.

My Specifications:
Processor: Intel Core i3-8100 @ 3.60GHz
RAM: 16 GB (8GBx2 HyperX+Corsair 2400MHz) (Yes! I tried using 1 ram)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
Display: AOPEN 24HC1Q https://aopensolutions.com/product/24hc1qr-p/
Motherboard: Gigabyte H310M H

Help me Get into bios or access GRUB! :)

Did you connect the monitor with your motherboard or the GTX 680? Which cable are you using? (DVI-D/DP/ HDMI) any adapters between PC video out and monitor video in?

Reconnect the SATA cables and drives like these were before reassembling.

Which power supply are you using?

If you are on Windows 10, you can access the BIOS by going to Setting -> Update and Security -> Recovery -> Restart Now -> Troubleshoot -> UEFI Firmware Settings -> Restart. Hopefully this will help you.
If you do not manage to fix it, I'd suggest: installing the newest BIOS version for you motherboard from your motherboard manufacturer. Also, once you are in Windows, install all of the drivers for your GPU.

JyotirmayGoldsmith

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
Did you connect the monitor with your motherboard or the GTX 680? Which cable are you using? (DVI-D/DP/ HDMI) any adapters between PC video out and monitor video in?

Reconnect the SATA cables and drives like these were before reassembling.

Which power supply are you using?
With The graphics card, GTX 680. As i need 144hz and my DP port is glitching, i am using DVI-d and I also tried using HDMI.
Corsair VS650

If you are on Windows 10, you can access the BIOS by going to Setting -> Update and Security -> Recovery -> Restart Now -> Troubleshoot -> UEFI Firmware Settings -> Restart. Hopefully this will help you.
If you do not manage to fix it, I'd suggest: installing the newest BIOS version for you motherboard from your motherboard manufacturer. Also, once you are in Windows, install all of the drivers for your GPU.

Oh, Wait! I tried this and it didn't solve my problem! I will try Updating drivers once!