Directory Service is busy

Hi all
I am trying to change the value of attribute msExchMasterAccountSid
=AQEAAAAAAAUKAAAA. But its showing me the following error.

cn=fgffgjfhfh,ou=Users,ou=Corporate,ou=Businesses,ou=GE
Directory,dc=cpacdi,dc=com on GEMail

msExchMasterAccountSid AQEAAAAAAAUKAAAA
disable true

"Unable to set user info: 'SetInfo(): 0X8007200E: , 000020D9: SvcErr:
DSID-03150980, problem 5001 (BUSY), data 13 , The directory service is busy. "

Account cn=fgffgjfhfh,ou=Users,ou=Corporate,ou=Businesses,ou=GE
Directory,dc=cpacdi,dc=com disabled.

Plz help me this regards. Thanks for all.

Thanks & Regards.
Sunil Bansal.

why are you trying to do that?
From what I know this attribute is used on disabled accounts when you are
still using Exchange 5.5 and this is done automatically by the AD Connector.

Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net

"Sunil bansal" <Sunilbansal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
> I am trying to change the value of attribute msExchMasterAccountSid
> =AQEAAAAAAAUKAAAA. But its showing me the following error.
>

> cn=fgffgjfhfh,ou=Users,ou=Corporate,ou=Businesses,ou=GE
> Directory,dc=cpacdi,dc=com on GEMail
>
> msExchMasterAccountSid AQEAAAAAAAUKAAAA
> disable true
>

> "Unable to set user info: 'SetInfo(): 0X8007200E: , 000020D9: SvcErr:
> DSID-03150980, problem 5001 (BUSY), data 13 , The directory service is
> busy. "
>
> Account cn=fgffgjfhfh,ou=Users,ou=Corporate,ou=Businesses,ou=GE
> Directory,dc=cpacdi,dc=com disabled.
>

> Plz help me this regards. Thanks for all.
>
> Thanks & Regards.
> Sunil Bansal.

Hi Andrei

You r right. But as i am developing a project and in this project i need
to disable or enable the user account through programming. But when i
excecuting the programm it will show me error.

Unable to set user info: 'SetInfo(): 0X8007200E: , 000020D9: SvcErr:
DSID-03150980, problem 5001 (BUSY), data 13 , The directory service is busy.
"

Can you help me in this regard.
Thanks
Sunil Bansal.

"Andrei Ungureanu" wrote:

> why are you trying to do that?
> From what I know this attribute is used on disabled accounts when you are
> still using Exchange 5.5 and this is done automatically by the AD Connector.
>
> Andrei Ungureanu
> www.eventid.net
>
> "Sunil bansal" <Sunilbansal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all
> > I am trying to change the value of attribute msExchMasterAccountSid
> > =AQEAAAAAAAUKAAAA. But its showing me the following error.
> >

> > cn=fgffgjfhfh,ou=Users,ou=Corporate,ou=Businesses,ou=GE
> > Directory,dc=cpacdi,dc=com on GEMail
> >
> > msExchMasterAccountSid AQEAAAAAAAUKAAAA
> > disable true
> >

> > "Unable to set user info: 'SetInfo(): 0X8007200E: , 000020D9: SvcErr:
> > DSID-03150980, problem 5001 (BUSY), data 13 , The directory service is
> > busy. "
> >
> > Account cn=fgffgjfhfh,ou=Users,ou=Corporate,ou=Businesses,ou=GE
> > Directory,dc=cpacdi,dc=com disabled.
> >

> > Plz help me this regards. Thanks for all.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards.
> > Sunil Bansal.

Hi Andrei

One more thing , i m using Exchange 2000 instead of Exchange 5.5 in this
case.

Thanks
Sunil Bansal.