Reputable
Jul 16, 2020
RYZEN 3 1200 stock CPU
Sapphire R7 360 Nitro 2GB Stock GPU
2x8 GB 2933Mhz RAM ( XMP)
MSI KRAIT GAMING X370 MOBO
1.5 Terabytes HDD
Using 768p monitor

Newly built PC. Gives errors in Battlefield, FIFA and CSGO games. Screen freezes, sound goes like 3-4 seconds then game shuts itself and i get the "GetDeviceRemovedReason" error with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG problem. And i found 4-5 types of display errors in Event Viewer application with the "Event 4101".

Didnt experienced any BSOD so i dont have dump file. Please help me to figure out what causing this problem.

Sorry for bad english. Cant add picture files directly.

dxgi error
event 4101

Solution
I think its fsp power supply. FSP Hyper K 500W i think.

Should be good quality, test system with another video card or test yours in another system with a good quality PSU. Assuming when you built the system you ran all the driver setups for the motherboard and video card, if not do that first.

shepardoguzhan

Reputable
Jul 16, 2020
Should be good quality, test system with another video card or test yours in another system with a good quality PSU. Assuming when you built the system you ran all the driver setups for the motherboard and video card, if not do that first.
Done all of that installations, its been like 2+ months i built this system. I will try psu+gpu in other systems. Btw, when i open vsync for singleplayer games some reason i dont experience any game crashes. Its weird.

shepardoguzhan

Reputable
Jul 16, 2020
Uninstalled gpu drivers with ddu in safe mode. Downloaded latest WHQL certified driver just to be safe from AMD and installed it. Disabled XMP ram oc and i oc'ed it to 2933mhz myself. Tried CSGO didnt experience any crashes. Downloaded Unigine Heaven, benchmarked with dx9 and dx11 extreme settings, didnt experience any crashes. I dont think theres a problem with the gpu or other component in my computer. Because i checked every component with a hardware tech's help. From a to z , we didnt find anything. I am gonna keep investigating this. I will update this post later.