Question Directx problem all games

Apr 15, 2020
Ok so I had this problem nearly month and I've literally tried everything that I could possibly find on Google in attempts to fix it but nothing seemed to work.

Most of the games I try to play on launch i get directx error. Every game has differant error code and the other ones are just shutting down when I try to play. At the beginning I mean when I first turned on the computer I can play all my games for 20-30 minutes and than same error shows up.(btw everything except games works perfectly)

I've tried reinstalling windows without deleting everything, reinstalling directx, I've run dxdiag which on a regular basis says that there are no problems, I've checked for updates, I've downloaded and updated my GPU drivers, and even tried with multiple versions, and not one seems to work. Finally, I decided to format my pc (4 weeks ago) and everything started to work normally at least I thought it's recovered. I started to play gta. 5 hours later same problem showed up. After that I format my pc 3 more times. If I don't play any game everything works normally but when I start to play a few hours later same problem coming up. Last thing I decide to try is clearing my fans because when this error showed up my pc nearly get burned. Probably in 2 days I will clear my fans.

All my drivers are up to date now, and this is the rest of my software. Please, if anyone knows or has an idea I'd like to hear it.

Pc Specs:
Windows 10 home 64 bit
Intel core i7-6700 2.6 ghz
NvidiaGeforce GTX 950M
16 gb ram

Apr 15, 2020
is this a laptop? got gpu driver installed?
what games exactly?
where did you get them?
Lenovo IdeaPad i700 15ısk its a laptop. All games are original and they are on Steam, Origin, Battlenet, etc on those platforms. and all gpu drivers are installed. All games btw Gta 5, Cod modern warfare, apex, etc.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2020
Lenovo IdeaPad i700 15ısk its a laptop. All games are original and they are on Steam, Origin, Battlenet, etc on those platforms. and all gpu drivers are installed. All games btw Gta 5, Cod modern warfare, apex, etc.
I am also facing the same error. Did you fix it? Please help if you did