Disabled all options in MSconfig and can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2019
Troubleshooting via instructions provided by unit soft I missed the part where it said hide all Microsoft programs... Till after I restarted...

Screenshot_20190205-085000_Chrome.jpg

I tried this method but...
I can boot in to safe mode but it still asks for a password that it denies, can't repair or recover either cause it asks for password

Jun 9, 2019
Hi there. Same problem here. Can you guys please save me? I have my Microsoft account password but my PC password is not accepting both my old windows password or my Microsoft password.

What's Man password please?

Jun 9, 2019
that's a good question.

Have you tried resetting your online password as it should work on win 10 - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026971/microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-password

odd finding a reference to one of my posts in ops post. I get around

Thank you for your response.
By online password, do you mean my Microsoft live account password? Yes I do have that password and I can login into my Microsoft account and it is showing my Lenovo PC and its C and D drives.

But I'm unable to login to my windows 10 using same password? I have also changed my password and tried logging in, but I cant.

Colif

Win 11 Master
how about making a new thread, we shouldn't really piggy back of an old one. If you show link here, I will help

turning everything off in msconfig is a great way to break windows.
Have you tried running system restore? if you have an older restore point it should fix msconfig

Jun 9, 2019
how about making a new thread, we shouldn't really piggy back of an old one. If you show link here, I will help

turning everything off in msconfig is a great way to break windows.
Have you tried running system restore? if you have an older restore point it should fix msconfig
I'll start a new thread then. The reason I've responded to this thread is because the other 2 guys has faced almost similar problem and got the solution.

I tried performing system restore, but it is asking for password again. I tried for command script too, and various other options shown on YouTube, but to perform any task, it is asking me password, which is not working unfortunately.

When I click on forgot my password, it is being redirected back to the login page. I'll post a video and screenshots.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Are C & D two different hdd or just 2 different partitions on same drive?

I should have guessed system restore wanted password, as would a reset I think.

You might find you need to reinstall windows to fix this.

since you know how to get to command prompt, you can use this to copy anything off PC you want to save:
open command prompt
type notepad and press enter
in notepad, select file>open
Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

IF you only have 1 hdd you will want to copy anything onto a USB drive or external hdd as if you need to reinstall win 10, it includes wiping entire hdd and you would lose it all.

Jun 9, 2019
This has been solved. Thanks Colif for the support.

Let me mention how it has been solved so that if anyone faces similar issue, this can be solved.

1. I've created a bootable USD drive.

2. Booted in using the drive.

3. Went to TNT LOCK something similar word.

4. I've unlocked my administrator account. (Note: User account is still locked).

5. Logged in to my administrator account.

6. Edited the MS config again and enabled all apps.

7. Restarted and logged in back to my User account, using my Microsoft password.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.