Disabled Intel Graphics Driver - Black Screen

SuperPaldn

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
I have looked up many solutions to this problem, and the resetting the BIOS method hasn't worked for me, could use major help! So I bought an ibuypower gaming PC and had it set up yesterday. Today, I accidentally disabled the intel graphics driver, I believe it was integrated, and then I received the black screen many people have talked about. So I tried restarting, and the computer would go about its normal boot without the display as expected. After that, I looked up solutions and did all the; opening the case, removing the CMOS battery for a min or 2, putting it back in, and then getting my case all back to usual and turning it on. If the BIOS has reset, its not showing.

It could be my monitor, which I'm about to replace with another monitor to see if that's the issue. What happens when I turn on my computer after trying to reset the BIOS after removing and re-adding the CMOS battery is my computer powers on, then shuts off, then powers on again and stays on, nothing appearing on my monitor. It has "no signal," and I have everything connected. It seems to me either the reset did not work and the Intel Graphics remain disabled, or it may be my monitor, but my monitor has never had any problems before, so it's most likely the reset did not work. I still haven't tried to connect my monitor to the GPU as I was nervous enough getting inside and removing the CMOS very carefully, but I will try that method if you guys suggest. And I will also contact ibuypower technical support tomorrow before I ultimately give up and attempt a factory reset method.

So, in short, I've tried resetting the BIOS, and either I'm not doing it right, it didn't work and the intel driver graphics is still disabled, or it did work and somehow it's now my monitor's fault. I still haven't tried connecting my monitor to my GPU, will contact ibuypower technical support tomorrow if I haven't found a solution yet, and hopefully if my computer is not lost, a factory reset if all else fails.

Solution
The problem was solved. I did the GPU method, through a lot of hassle, I was able to fix what was wrong. So essentially, I was giving the GPU method some thought, as it only required HDMI cables which I believed I had. Long story, shortened; after going through many monitors and coming to this method, I pulled the desktop PC as close to my little TV as I could, brought that TV closer, connected them with an HDMI cable from TV to GPU, and the screen loaded on the TV. I was able to use that, boot up in a safe-mode like state, go to the device manager thing and find out the Intel Driver WASN'T re-enabled, so I enabled that, and now eveything is back to normal. Hope anyone else that has a similar problem like this will see this as a solution!

SuperPaldn

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
The problem was solved. I did the GPU method, through a lot of hassle, I was able to fix what was wrong. So essentially, I was giving the GPU method some thought, as it only required HDMI cables which I believed I had. Long story, shortened; after going through many monitors and coming to this method, I pulled the desktop PC as close to my little TV as I could, brought that TV closer, connected them with an HDMI cable from TV to GPU, and the screen loaded on the TV. I was able to use that, boot up in a safe-mode like state, go to the device manager thing and find out the Intel Driver WASN'T re-enabled, so I enabled that, and now eveything is back to normal. Hope anyone else that has a similar problem like this will see this as a solution!

Solution
Jul 15, 2019
thank you so much my hero! I will try now! :((