Question Disabled Nvidia Display adapter and now got only black screen. Is my laptop done ?

Mar 31, 2021
Hello everybody,

As from title I disabled Nvidia Display adapter and now got only black screen.

Background:

My laptop (MSI GS65 Stealth Thin) does not send any signal to the display after a lot of money spent at the local repair shop, been told something was wrong in the MOBA. Decided to give up and using it only on an external display.

I have being using it like that for a wile but had issues to access the BIOS as it was never showing up on the external monitor. Yesterday ,after a good 8 hs of trying different solutions found on the web, I tried first to disable the Intel GPU and restart, that did not helped, then re-activated the intel GPU and disabled the NVIDIA one. From that moment I have complete black screen.

Question:

Considering I do not have visual access to the BIOS and now also no display at all is there anything I can do to fix this laptop ?
I do not care about the data inside it I just want to repurpose it to anything useful, maybe a home lab.

Let me know if you need more details,

Thank in advance

Mar 31, 2021
Just a little update as I am working on it right now, tried to a BIOS reset from the reset button on the bottom of the laptop, but no success. Still zero signal going out to the external monitor.
If it wasn't clear on the main post I do not have a display on this laptop at all, as was concluded that the MOBA does not send signal to it and I removed it time ago.