disabled tray slection in LJ400 printer driver on W2K and ..

Hello NG,

I can't access the tray slection field in the printer configuration of
my LaserJet 4000TN Networkprinter on W2K and XP machines!
The field is disabled.
On Win9x machines it works fine, tray selection is possible.

I tryed the newest driver (4.27.4000.400) but it dosnt work.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Bernd

Update:

: I can't access the tray slection field in the printer configuration
: of my LaserJet 4000TN Networkprinter on W2K and XP machines!
: The field is disabled.
: On Win9x machines it works fine, tray selection is possible.
:
: I tryed the newest driver (4.27.4000.400) but it dosnt work.

I am using the PCL 6 driver.
Firmware on printer is: 980311 MOBY3.65

TRENDING THREADS