Oct 3, 2021
Hello, About two weeks ago, a computer came to me straight from the German website - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK, 16 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4-3600MHZ CL18 and a graphics card, i.e. GeForce RTX 3080 MASTER 10G from Gigabyte AORUS. When playing Europe Universalis 4, League of Legends or other less demanding games, there is no problem, FPS are huge, everything is fine. However, when I play Assasins Creed Oddysey after half an hour or hours of gameplay, suddenly the fans start to run loud and the monitor has no signal and no image is displayed. I play on ultra settings, when using MSI Afterburner the temperature is a constant 65 degrees, FPS at 60-80. After rebooting the computer in the device manager it shows error 43, which is a driver error. Reinstall on older versions did not help. What could be causing this computer behavior? Is it worth having the computer serviced first, or immediately under warranty?

That is good, individual cables and a good PSU. Good temperatures, and a driver error. Try using DDU to completely remove the driver that is currently installed, and do a fresh install of drivers from Nvidia. If that does not work, and the PC is under full warranty, consider sending it for warranty repair or replacement. You can spend more time and effort to diagnose the issue yourself, but IMO, if you have a warranty, and basic fixing attempts dont seem to work, I would send it in instead of struggle with it.

Oct 3, 2021
According to the commands, I downloaded the driver again - this time it no longer throws a driver error after rebooting the system, but still throws the image and when it is thrown the fans run very fast. On the graphics card's LCD this shows that it is still working - there is GPU Usage - 90%, fan speed - 1500 to 2000RPM, gpu temp 41-55 degrees Celsius. Any more advice?

Oct 3, 2021
Edit:
I looked in the event log, I popped up with such error content (when the graphics card / image turned off)
First: The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service has terminated; the following error has occurred:
The generic command executable returned a result indicating an error.

Second: The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service quit unexpectedly. This has happened times: 1. The following corrective action will be taken within 6000 milliseconds: Restart the service.

TRENDING THREADS