Rich

Hi, it really annoys me when I view a website and that irritating Wizard
character pops up and starts making all kinds of noises. There must be a way
to disable just this in the registry, does anybody know how??? I know about
disabling Active-X entirely but there are the odd features of active-x that
are useful and would rather keep it enabled.

Any ideas much appreciated
Thanks

Malke

Rich wrote:

> Hi, it really annoys me when I view a website and that irritating
> Wizard character pops up and starts making all kinds of noises. There
> must be a way to disable just this in the registry, does anybody know
> how??? I know about disabling Active-X entirely but there are the odd
> features of active-x that are useful and would rather keep it enabled.
>
> Any ideas much appreciated
> Thanks

What irritating Wizard character? Are you sure you don't have some
third-party software running that uses the MS Agent wizard character?
I've got 8 machines here running various Windows operating systems and
not one of them has a Wizard character when I'm online. I've never seen
one on a client's machine either, unless you count that stupid Bonzy
Buddy monkey. Have you got malware like that installed?

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com