DISASSEMBLED: Nintendo's DSi XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]I am really not a fan of that color...[/citation]

Tell me about it. Every time I write about the DSi XL, I have to stop myself from typing, "It's $190 and available in yuck red and poo brown."

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Tell me about it. Every time I write about the DSi XL, I have to stop myself from typing, "It's $190 and available in yuck red and poo brown."[/citation]

I have to aggree with you Jene. I am wondering what's their target customers for Dsi XL? Do they really believe those y*** red and p** brown color are the winners?

I am the person who like diversity.. but ... but... this appears to be a little hardcore to me...:p ..

G

I still don't see the reasoning behind the DSi (Does internet make it that much better?), let alone this. I'll stick to my cheaper and backwards compatible DSLite.

steiner666

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
i think every portable device should be immediately available in a matte black finish. Black because it's gender neutral and doesnt reflect light so it wont cause more glare, matte because NO MOBILE DEVICE should be glossy.

lauxenburg

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2009
[citation][nom]pharge[/nom]I have to aggree with you Jene. I am wondering what's their target customers for Dsi XL? Do they really believe those y*** red and p** brown color are the winners? I am the person who like diversity.. but ... but... this appears to be a little hardcore to me... ..[/citation]

I kind of like it. It looks more classy....which I'd prefer to have when I am playing Pokemon you know. Don't want any haters...

The bronze isn't bad and the maroon looks alright. Not sure but I appreciate the nice matte finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS