Question Disc Burning (Error code 0X80004005) Pls help

Nov 14, 2020
Hello guys , so yesterday i bought DVD+R DL 8.5gb for windows 10 , so i could burn it , today i started burning with windows disc burner and when it finished i got this error code but it is burned i mean only 2.88 is free from 8gb and it has windows icon in THIS PC , so what should i do ? can i use this or how can i erase and burn with maybe another program ? i need answers fast because i bought something and i need to put it in if it does not work i should return it so i have to do this fast .
thank you in advance

Lutfij

Titan
The RW disc's are the only one's that will allow you to rewrite on a disc. If anything you've ruined one disc already. To note, why are you working with an optical drive in 2020. You could easily use an 8GB pendrive and Windows Media Creation Tools to make your bootable USB installer for Windows 10.

Nov 14, 2020
The RW disc's are the only one's that will allow you to rewrite on a disc. If anything you've ruined one disc already. To note, why are you working with an optical drive in 2020. You could easily use an 8GB pendrive and Windows Media Creation Tools to make your bootable USB installer for Windows 10.
ik but i left usb in another city and i needed to it fast and i only had money for dvd , ty