Discolored text in game

GGSam

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
Hello all, I recently built a new gaming rig and when I booted up one of my favorite games, the text seemed to be extremely illegible and discolored.

I am currently using a NVIDIA GTX 760, it is more than capable to run the game that I play. I've upgraded to the newest drivers and tried to reinstall the game itself multiple times, to no avail.

The game I play is called Rumble Fighter, the specs needed to run it aren't very much at all, but I'm confused at why the text is so distorted in game.

33kvwap.jpg

When I'm in the 'Guild' tab, the text is supposed to be green, but it's extremely distorted.
Also the text in my stat bars aren't very legible either.
20sayad.jpg

The private messages are the correct color, but it's much more bold than regular.
72vpm1.jpg

This is what the text is supposed to look like.

If there is any additional information that I need to post I'll be more than glad to post it.

Thank you.

Maybe it can't handle the hi-res of your new system. It doesn't have the AA built in to render it. Old games don't always look good on a new PC. What resolution is the game running in compared to your monitor?

GGSam

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
I have no idea what resolution the game itself is running at, but my monitor is displaying a resolution of 1920 x 1080. The thing I don't understand is that why is some of the text a totally different color than what it's supposed to be.

I tried changing my computer's display resolution to 1600 x 900 (the resolution of my previous computer) and the text is still distorted.