New 2003 server loggs users off when disconecting from
remote desktop session !

I cant seem to find anything in the group policy editor that
would force a logoff.

The only thing I have done is to force users to not create new
sessions,
as I have always done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Glenn

Hi Glenn,
check in the RDP configuration under the connection properties to see if you
have it set to terminate disconnected sessions or whether you are allowing
reconnection.

Cheers,

rjsmall