[SOLVED] Discord/Gaming Headset under 50 Euro

Rockat

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
Hi Everyone! I was thinking about changing my headphones that I use for gaming and for talking on discord that are of poor quality with a bit more decent headphones. I specify that I live in Italy and that I will have to buy the headphones in a few weeks, so please do not post me offers of the prime day hahaha

I have seen various reviews both on the internet and on amazon and I was convinced to take the Sharkoon B1 but being that the reviews of amazon cannot be trusted I have doubts .. Also I don't need great quality like the 100-200 euro ones but just a good pair of headsets that don't crumble in my hand after 1 year and that feel decent and that the microphone doesn't suck as much. Here are some links of headsets that I had seen. I await your advice and sorry for the bad English ^_^.

Hyperx Cloud Stinger
Hyperx Cloud Stinger Core
Sharkoon B1
Logitech G432
Logitech G332
Corsair HS35
Hp Omen 800

Solution
Thank you for the response, The Cioler master MH751 are too expensive for me, are 80 euros, idem the Logitech G version are too much expensive. For the corsair i can try to pick the Hs35 but I've heard that everyone dislike it because the plastic is very cheap and can break it easily

Saving another 20-30 on a headset that can last for 10 years that is actually good vs just what you settle for is not that hard of a thing to do.

Steelseries Arctis 1 is also good, I used a set of Arctis 3 and the 1 is just about the same comfort and audio quality.

The HyperX Cloud Stinger is not a bad one to try, I just don't like it myself, even for a closed-back set they made me feel like I was plugged up in my ears vs a natural enclosuere.
I don't like using the Cloud Stinger much, it feels like my ears are trapped, although it sounds pretty good.

Try the Corsair or one of the Logitech G models, both are pretty much equal.

If you can find the CoolerMaster MH751 at a price you are OK with paying, those would be my pick for a headset under $100 and they may be on sale for close to 50.

Reactions: Rockat

Rockat

Prominent
Aug 15, 2020
I don't like using the Cloud Stinger much, it feels like my ears are trapped, although it sounds pretty good.

Try the Corsair or one of the Logitech G models, both are pretty much equal.

If you can find the CoolerMaster MH751 at a price you are OK with paying, those would be my pick for a headset under $100 and they may be on sale for close to 50.
Thank you for the response, The Cioler master MH751 are too expensive for me, are 80 euros, idem the Logitech G version are too much expensive. For the corsair i can try to pick the Hs35 but I've heard that everyone dislike it because the plastic is very cheap and can break it easily

Saving another 20-30 on a headset that can last for 10 years that is actually good vs just what you settle for is not that hard of a thing to do.

Steelseries Arctis 1 is also good, I used a set of Arctis 3 and the 1 is just about the same comfort and audio quality.

The HyperX Cloud Stinger is not a bad one to try, I just don't like it myself, even for a closed-back set they made me feel like I was plugged up in my ears vs a natural enclosuere.

Reactions: Rockat
Solution