Question Discord is not working (nor the website)

Dimpayy

Great
May 20, 2019
So recently, I have fixed my internet connection. I'm currently using a Wi-Fi adapter plugged with an Ethernet cable to my computer. The connection speed is fine, but discord AND the website are not working. I have deleted the application and yes I have tried if it works on my phone but no it doesn't. I have asked other people and they told me that it has something to do with firewall or anti-virus or something. I have asked my friends if their discord works or not but it does for them. What am I supposed to do? Any ideas?

Ralston18

Titan
Clarification needed:

"Wi-Fi adapter plugged with an Ethernet cable to my computer."

Are you using a wireless connection or wired connection? Wifi with a cable is likely a USB connection - not ethernet.

Need to understand the connection path between computer and router.

Verify:

All other network devices are connecting to the internet - correct?

And your computer is indeed able to connect to the internet and other websites - correct?

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some insight into the problem.

Admin rights to the router will be needed. Who manages your network router? You may need assistance from that person.

Dimpayy

Great
May 20, 2019
Well technically it's wireless but also can be used for wired. It's wired. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding there.

- Yes, all of the devices are connected to the internet just fine.

- Yes, my computer is able to connect to the internet just fine as well.