Question Disk Activity 100, No Reads/Writes

Feb 9, 2022
So I have been facing this issue from 3 weeks.
My drive first goes very slow, if I am playing a game the textures stop loading. To inspect next time I opened task manager on my 2nd monitor and when I was playing again I noticed when this happened my disk activity went 100 on hard disk and there were 0kb/s bytes read or write. This happens almost everyday, it can happen in any time frame either 30 mins or 12hours and 5 mins after this the PC will crash.
My Drive is WD 2tb 5400rpm
TL:DR Disk activity randomly goes 100 and there are no reads/writes followed by a BSOD whose dump file creation also doesn't happen

PC Specs: i5 10400F
Gigabyte H410 M-S2
Crucial 2666mhz 8gb x 2
Crucial BX500 240Gb
WD 2tb 5400rpm
Gigabyte P650B Power Supply
Zotac RTX 2060

Following errors I have found in Event Viewer

Volume D: (\Device\HarddiskVolume2) needs to be taken offline for a short time to perform a Spot Fix. Please run "CHKDSK /SPOTFIX" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:>" locally or remotely via PowerShell.
(This happens before disk starts being slow)

The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. The following information was included with the event: ACPI 2 The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table
This one happens randomly

A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume GoDown.
(Godown is the name of the drive, This one happens randomly too)

A corruption was found in a file system index structure. The file reference number is 0x5000000000005. The name of the file is "". The corrupted index attribute is ":$I30:$INDEX_ALLOCATION".[00:27]
(Random)

A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume D:
The exact nature of the corruption is unknown. The file system structures need to be scanned online. .
(Also Random)

What I have done to fix it:
Clean Installed Windows Twice
Used chkdsk with all parameters
Tried Ease US Partition Master to repair partition table on drive
Tried Drive in other PC (Used for about 8hrs there but didn't find the error)

I am confused as to what could be the cause of the error and should I RMA my drive. Also will I lose my data if I RMA the drive?

Lutfij

Titan
I noticed when this happened my disk activity went 100 on hard disk and there were 0kb/s bytes read or write.
That's a general sign that you're having a memory leak.

What OS are you working with and where did you source the installer for your OS?

You might want to include a screenshot of what you see in Disk Management.

That is something you shouldn't have purchased. I'd have invested in a reliably built unit.

Feb 9, 2022
I noticed when this happened my disk activity went 100 on hard disk and there were 0kb/s bytes read or write.
That's a general sign that you're having a memory leak.

What OS are you working with and where did you source the installer for your OS?

You might want to include a screenshot of what you see in Disk Management.

That is something you shouldn't have purchased. I'd have invested in a reliably built unit.
I am working with Windows 11

I know the PSU is bad, but I can't do anything about it right now.