[SOLVED] Disk cleaned, won't show up in boot priority

Nov 20, 2020
I had a laptop bluescreen, the bitlocker recovery key wasn't recorded and so I cleaned the drive in the command prompt. Now the drive won't appear after formatting in the cmd. It shows up in the bios as storage but I can't choose to boot from it or install when using my usb recovery drive. I tried looking for a CSM in the bios, tried formatting the drive, etc. the windows install says the drive is too small. How do I proceed.

Solution
I had a laptop bluescreen, the bitlocker recovery key wasn't recorded and so I cleaned the drive in the command prompt. Now the drive won't appear after formatting in the cmd. It shows up in the bios as storage but I can't choose to boot from it or install when using my usb recovery drive. I tried looking for a CSM in the bios, tried formatting the drive, etc. the windows install says the drive is too small. How do I proceed.
Go to Windows 10 site and download the media creation tool and create a Windows 10 installation media on a USB flash drive and install Windows 10 from it.
You're trying to do a recovering when the drive has been cleaned out. There is nothing to recover since you cleaned the drive.
Go to Windows 10 site and download the media creation tool and create a Windows 10 installation media on a USB flash drive and install Windows 10 from it.
You're trying to do a recovering when the drive has been cleaned out. There is nothing to recover since you cleaned the drive.

Solution