Suddenly I am recieving error message missing Central.dll. What is this and
how do I fix this?
--
Mary D

What are you doing when you receive the error message?

Tom

"Mary D" <MaryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Suddenly I am recieving error message missing Central.dll. What is this
and
| how do I fix this?
| --
| Mary D

I am double clicking on my desktp shortcut. Also try going thru
accecco/systemtools/ also and got the same message
--
Mary D

"Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:

> What are you doing when you receive the error message?
>
> Tom
>
> "Mary D" <MaryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> | Suddenly I am recieving error message missing Central.dll. What is this
> and
> | how do I fix this?
> | --
> | Mary D

A look in Google suggests you have a problem with McAfee.

http://snipurl.com/hk40

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the McAfee product.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>I am double clicking on my desktp shortcut. Also try going thru
> accecco/systemtools/ also and got the same message
> --
> Mary D
>

> "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:
>
>> What are you doing when you receive the error message?
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> "Mary D" <MaryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> | Suddenly I am recieving error message missing Central.dll. What is
>> this
>> and
>> | how do I fix this?
>> | --
>> | Mary D

Hi Gerry,

Or just uninstall McAfee and be done with it. :)

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:u3j8tMWtFHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
Gerry Cornell <gcjc@tenretnitb.com> hunted and pecked:
> A look in Google suggests you have a problem with McAfee.
>
> http://snipurl.com/hk40
>
> Try uninstalling and reinstalling the McAfee product.
>
> --
>

> Hope this helps.
>
> Gerry
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> FCA
>
> Using invalid email address
>
> Stourport, Worcs, England
> Enquire, plan and execute.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Please tell the newsgroup how any
> suggested solution worked for you.
>
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> "Mary D" <MaryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I am double clicking on my desktp shortcut. Also try going thru
>> accecco/systemtools/ also and got the same message
>> --
>> Mary D
>>

>> "Tom Pepper Willett" wrote:
>>
>>> What are you doing when you receive the error message?
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> "Mary D" <MaryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> this
>>> and

Wes

Whilst McAfee does not enjoy a good reputation in some (many) quarters I
would want to know which particular product is installed before
suggesting complete removal.

--

Regards.

Gerry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Hi Gerry,
>
> Or just uninstall McAfee and be done with it. :)
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:u3j8tMWtFHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
> Gerry Cornell <gcjc@tenretnitb.com> hunted and pecked:
>> A look in Google suggests you have a problem with McAfee.
>>
>> http://snipurl.com/hk40
>>
>> Try uninstalling and reinstalling the McAfee product.
>>
>> --
>>

>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Gerry
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> FCA
>>
>> Using invalid email address
>>
>> Stourport, Worcs, England
>> Enquire, plan and execute.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Please tell the newsgroup how any
>> suggested solution worked for you.
>>
>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>

>> "Mary D" <MaryD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I am double clicking on my desktp shortcut. Also try going thru
>>> accecco/systemtools/ also and got the same message
>>> --
>>> Mary D

Gerry,

McAfee screwed me once a long time ago. I bad mouth them every chance I
get. Just doing that here.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes