[SOLVED] Disk cloning not fully working

Dec 24, 2019
Hello, about a week ago I've got new (500GB) SSD, and I wanted to clone my old one (120GB) onto it, so I downloaded Macrium Reflect, and went through process and everything went good with no errors whatsoever, so I swapped old disk with new, and it seemed that it worked, windows booted correctly and everything was fine. But it seems that something went wrong, because every now and then when turning on computer it's not detecting disk, and it enters BIOS, and when looking at disks there it sees my HDD, and in place of SSD is blank spot, like it's detecting something but can't identify it, and to start computer I have to reboot it, and then it's working fine.
Any advice what can I do?

Dec 24, 2019
Active participation is set correctly.

In BIOS I can't set this disk as boot drive, because it's not on the boot order list, though it's on connected SATA list

misterdavidjoe

Prominent
Nov 3, 2018
Perhaps disconnecting both the HDD and the SSD and only reconnecting the SSD, then booting/rebooting until the bios recognizes the SSD? at which point you can then make it the boot drive without a doubt.

When you cloned you cloned your old drive, did you make sure the new drive had the same format as the old drive?