disk full?

My 2 networked PCs both running W2K Pro SP4.

PC 1 Gateway 600E
PC 2 Dell Optiplex

The C: drives of both PCs have about 7% freespace (Approx 350MB). When
attempting to defrag the disks, defrag reports 0% available to it. Why is
this? Any info gratefully accepted. Thanks.

You don't have enough free space to run defrag. I think it requires 15% free
space at minimum. Try cleaning up temp folders, etc., to clear up more
space.

YoungSherlok wrote:
> My 2 networked PCs both running W2K Pro SP4.
>
> PC 1 Gateway 600E
> PC 2 Dell Optiplex
>
> The C: drives of both PCs have about 7% freespace (Approx 350MB). When
> attempting to defrag the disks, defrag reports 0% available to it.
> Why is this? Any info gratefully accepted. Thanks.

dl

Yr page file will also be a little overstretched, are you getting any memory
err.msgs?
Time for extra hd's me thinks.

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"