Disk Space 100%

wajahath

Reputable
May 5, 2015
Video of Task Manager

So I've been searching the internet for a solution to my problem, but none of them seem to work, that's why I linked a video recording my Task manager showing you all the stuff that pops up.

The problems begun recently where my disk space goes from 0% to 100% use really quickly. Its effecting my game play and my computer shuts down randomly during games.
Also I recently had a windows update installed so I thought it might have something to do with that, so I uninstalled the updates but it still doesn't work.

wajahath

Reputable
May 5, 2015

can you explain further? do you have any idea of a solution. this problem started recently within the first couple days, I haven't installed any special software other than the updates of windows??

wajahath

Reputable
May 5, 2015

I ran a scan through CCcleaner, easeus, malewarebytes, and I did a scan through Window Defender. No Threats found. But I uninstalled a bunch of the anti malware programs because a website said that it might be causing the 100% disk usage. After I did that and it didn't show any difference I reinstalled malewarebytes.

I'm running windows 10 with a gpu of gtx 970, cpu 15 4690, 8gb ram.

wajahath

Reputable
May 5, 2015

I just ran a full extended scan with WD Data Lifeguard, it said it had bad sectors within the hard drive but it failed to repair them.

wajahath

Reputable
May 5, 2015

Don't think so. But I ran a quick test and it passed, also my hard drive is partitioned into a couple of diffrent parts.