Disk volume errors

Ella12

Honorable
Sep 4, 2012
Hello,
I seemingly have disk volume errors. This all started yesterday when I kept geting a chkdisk message, and the name bootspeed kept coming up. I've never had this before??? So don't know what to do. Chkdisk comes up everytime I start my computer up now??? What can I do, is my computer done!!!

Solution
I don't know what is bootspeed either, are you sure that it did not say boostspeed? I think that the hard drive is OK but that a program is crashing when shutting down the computer. Look in event viewer to find the program that is crashing and then use MSCONFIG to disable it.
I don't know what is bootspeed either, are you sure that it did not say boostspeed? I think that the hard drive is OK but that a program is crashing when shutting down the computer. Look in event viewer to find the program that is crashing and then use MSCONFIG to disable it.

Solution

Ella12

Honorable
Sep 4, 2012

I think I actually got the name of it wrong.Thank you for taking the time to answer me though, and sorry for the confusion I've caused.

Ella12

Honorable
Sep 4, 2012

It is boostspeed, I'm sure. I think I made a mistake with the name before. Thank you so much for your help, I will try your suggestion.