[SOLVED] Diskmgmt "showing" my disks gone and empty?

Dec 25, 2020
Hello everyone, I just reinstalled Windows on my PC after having some issues from using AMD StoreMI. It somehow bugged out, so I decided to make a full reset (was long overdue).
I could install Windows on my main drive but for some reason I cant make partitions or see them?
I saw them in BIOS and if I right click the Disks and go to Properties I can see them too.
Image: View: https://imgur.com/a/KYZTJH5

Sorry for the language everything is on danish.

Solution
Unplug any drive that is not your Windows drive. Boot off the Win 10 setup, go into the disk options during the setup run, delete any partitions there, it will then have a blank area to install Windows on. Once Windows is installed, connect the secondary disks and you can then delete/create the partitions on that to use if needed, they may just show up normally if they were configured already. Keep in mind this will wipe any data off the disks you are working with when the partitions are deleted and re-created or you format them clean.
Sorry if i have misunderstood, but you cant partition windows while its running. And to partition it while reinstalling, formatting doesnt do it, you actually need to delete the partition whole and then recreate in segements as you prefer

Use kali linux usb boot disk and boot, be careful and read tutorials but use gparted to do what you need while windows is already installed

Unplug any drive that is not your Windows drive. Boot off the Win 10 setup, go into the disk options during the setup run, delete any partitions there, it will then have a blank area to install Windows on. Once Windows is installed, connect the secondary disks and you can then delete/create the partitions on that to use if needed, they may just show up normally if they were configured already. Keep in mind this will wipe any data off the disks you are working with when the partitions are deleted and re-created or you format them clean.

Solution