Question Diskpart Cleaned Veracrypt Drive -- HELP ME PLEASE!

Jan 2, 2023
I was trying to set something up on my pc, and my windows borked. In my infinite wisdom of trying everything, I entered diskpart to try and get rid of the MBR / EFI and get windows to recreate it. Instead I selected the WRONG thing.

I have a 1TB SSD.

I selected disk 0 and did a disk clean on it! Cleaing my 953GB drive. I've tried running MiniTools, Easeus, etc, and I can recover my Windows Partition which I had unencrypted in a failed effort to repair but not my 600GB encrypted Partition.

It shows up as unallocated space in windows, Minitools, easeus, etc. And because it was encrypted, I clearly can't recovery anything off it Is there anything I can do to recover the 600GB partition so that it's readable and mountable by VeraCrypt or am I totally out of luck?

Untitled.png

USAFRet

Titan
I want to say 0% chance of recovery, but maybe someone else will chine in with some magic.

But...0%.

(in addition, deleting the EFI partition doesn't cause 'Windows' to recreate it all by itself)

Where was the backup of this drive?

Jan 2, 2023
I want to say 0% chance of recovery, but maybe someone else will chine in with some magic.

But...0%.

(in addition, deleting the EFI partition doesn't cause 'Windows' to recreate it all by itself)

Where was the backup of this drive?

I tried every avenue of repair of repair on Windows Critical Stop Process and was testing a suggestion about deleting the boot record and recreating but I f-ed up.

Ya I'm acknowledging my fate but figured I would ask. Going to reinstall windows and suck up the loss. Nothing ground breaking but stuff I'd prefer to not have nixed as it'll be a pain in the but to update some things that were lost.

Jan 2, 2023
This is why we have backups.

Ya I know....I got complacent and slacked. I have the most important things backed up. Reinstalling completely is a pain. I apparently removed my windows backup from thumb drive to PC partition i nuked (600GB) due to size. But reinstalling more an inconvenience I guess. Nothing catastrophic lost but id rather not lose a few things because more of a pain....But seems like I created the mess and I must endure its suffering.