Question Display after replacing CPU cooler

Jan 18, 2021
I just replaced my CPU cooler from stock amd to NZXT kracken and went into bios and and did the recommended OC for a water cooler. And now when i restart my PC or shut it down and turn it back on i have to reseat my CPU or pull the battery on the MB in order for display to show up. Bios was reset to factory settings after i reset the battery on the MB and it’s still doing it. I don’t understand why this is happening after only replacing a cooler. Recently replaced my GPU a few days ago and everything worked fine until i installed this cooler so I’m sure it’s not the brand new GPU

SPECS
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus dual OC RTX 3070
16 GB Corsair Vengance RAM 3000 mhz
Asus b450 f motherboard
Corsair 750W power supply

Any help is appreciated

Jan 18, 2021
I just replaced my CPU cooler from stock amd to NZXT kracken and went into bios and and did the recommended OC for a water cooler. And now when i restart my PC or shut it down and turn it back on i have to reseat my CPU or pull the battery on the MB in order for display to show up. Bios was reset to factory settings after i reset the battery on the MB and it’s still doing it. I don’t understand why this is happening after only replacing a cooler. Recently replaced my GPU a few days ago and everything worked fine until i installed this cooler so I’m sure it’s not the brand new GPU

SPECS
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus dual OC RTX 3070
16 GB Corsair Vengance RAM 3000 mhz
Asus b450 f motherboard
Corsair 750W power supply

Any help is appreciated