Question Display Barely out of Borders

Mar 27, 2020
Hello new here!

I've looked around Google and here to see if I could find another thread helping out my issue but I haven't been able to so here is my problem!

I've just bought a brand new computer and I've got everything hooked up and working great! My '2nd' Display is my main display off to the right and it is functioning perfectly (HDMI to HDMI). But, my '1st' display to the left is a little out of the screen resolution. Maybe by like 10 pixels on both the Left and Right side. Top and Bottom seem to be perfect. This one is connected via VGA to DP. I think that's the problem of why it's off because this same monitor has NO issues when just HDMI to HDMI. But, I didn't find any ways to solve this or anybody else using VGA to DP having the same issue?

I'm not an expert so I'm not 100% sure if this is the source of the problem or not, but it's my self diagnostics hah. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jasper

Mar 27, 2020
Are you kidding me? Wow. Such an easy fix. I was just looking for other people who were having troubles with VGA to DP. I thought that might be the issue and I was ready to return these cables to order a new one online since everywhere is sold out of HDMI to DP. This worked perfectly, thank you! :)