Question Display blinks or shuts off randomly, then PC shuts off after a few seconds

Aug 4, 2019
Hi! I've been reading threads for hours and can't narrow out an answer for my problem. My display randomly shuts off and then after a little while, PC shuts off as well. If I try turning it on right away, it will try to start and shut down almost instantly. Sometimes when it blinks, display goes black a few seconds then turns on like nothing ever happened. Also, sometimes I can turn on manually the display again with no problem at all.
Ive already tried RAM tests, and CPU and GPU stress tests, and it performs with no errors, no shutting down whatsoever even under 100% usage. Temps reported are all below 60 for both CPU and GPU. I've reseated all components and visually checked for damaged components, to no avail, but have no tools to check for damage on the PSU.

Processor AMD FX8320
MoBo N68GS4 FX
GPU NVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
PSU Cooler Master EXtreme2 725
RAM Kingston khx1600c10d3b1/8g

What baffles me is that I can be gaming for hours with no issues, and then suddenly it all dies, or I can have been browsing YouTube and bam dead. I haven't been able to replicate the error, and the registry wont show anything but the unexpected shut down.

Please, help, I dont know what else to check.

Aug 4, 2019
Additionally, often when it completelly shuts off,I need to wait a couple minutes or it wont turn back on. This seems to me like something needs to cool down.