[SOLVED] Display does not get input

Aug 6, 2019
Hello,

I upgraded my rigs CPU, motherbord and RAMS. And now when i turn on pc i get no signal to my display or TV. PC appears to be working all fans and LEDs are spinning and blinking. What could be a problem?

Now my build looks like this:
Motherboard: ROG Strix x570-e gaming (old:ASRock z68)
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x (old:Intel i5-2360)
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RBG DDR4 3200Mhz 2x16GB (old: Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333Mhz 4x2GB)
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
PSU: Corsair 750x
SSD: Samsung 850evo 500GB

Solution
If it's not the monitor, at this point you should strip down to the bare minimum and start from scratch. There's a good possibility that something could have got bent / broken / static damage. Which is a very likely possibility.

And the alternate is that there is a possibility that you have a dead RAM module and the only way to verify that is to check both modules in every single slot to identify the dead module. It's a pain but there really isn't any other way.

g-unit1111

Titan
If it's not the monitor, at this point you should strip down to the bare minimum and start from scratch. There's a good possibility that something could have got bent / broken / static damage. Which is a very likely possibility.

And the alternate is that there is a possibility that you have a dead RAM module and the only way to verify that is to check both modules in every single slot to identify the dead module. It's a pain but there really isn't any other way.

Solution
Aug 6, 2019
Have you properly powered the graphics card? Is the monitor connected to the graphics card. not to motherboard? If yes, and still VGA LED on, try testing different card, if possible.
Yes, it is properly connected to graphic card.
Tried placing GPU to another PCIe slot, same thing.
Also tried different PSU, same thing as well..

At weekend i will reassemble with old parts to check if GPU still works, and maybe i will be able to borrow another GPU to test if works.

Any other ideas?

Aug 6, 2019
Tested with another GPU - does not work...
All my old parts works with no problems.

So is my RoG motherboard busted? Or is there something else i can do?