Display doest not come up on a cold start

Ankon

Reputable
Jan 8, 2016
So recently I've been facing this huge problem. After I leave my computer off for a long amount of time such as a night or so and wake up in the morning to turn it on, its display does not come up. The PC starts just fine and I can say that because everything in the CPU turns on. I even hear the sound that windows plays when a PC turns on. Yes that old Windows sound. For information I'm using Windows 7 64bit btw. After I hear the sound to be sure that Windows has successfully started, I always have to turn the power off and then on again and then to start my PC again and then the display comes up and everything works just fine. I can even game on it normally or do any sorts of normal tasks. The PSU might not be a problem too as I know Windows turns on but just the display does not work. The cable is good too as it always works just fine on the second time I start it. If the PC is still hot or has just been turned off none of it happens and it turns on straight back up. I'm tired of this "turning on twice to get display" process. Can someone help me with this problem? I've tried multiple solutions before but none of them work. I even reinstalled WIndows and reinstalled the graphics driver but still, it is to no avail.
Thanks.

Ankon

Reputable
Jan 8, 2016

I've tried plugging in my monitor to the onboard port and to the videocard port too.
The result is still the same. I took my monitor and tested by connecting it to a DVD player(That was the only device I had available) and it worked too.