Display Driver crashing in games

Mar 15, 2018
Okay so I've been waiting forever to build my own pc and I finally got it together and I used my old hard drives full of games and stuff and some games work fine still but most either give me APPCRASH ntdll.dll or state of decay (as an example) would randomly crash my display drivers. I formatted my drives and reinstalled windows and my drivers and DirectX and all the redist stuff and I'm getting the same errors I'm getting really frustrated on this as I've tried many older and newer drivers for my gpu display drivers and am getting the same errors. My hardware: i5-2400, asrock z77 extreme4 , Radeon rx570 4gb, 2x4gb corsair vengeance ddr3, 2 old-ish Seagate hard drives. I've tried many things and keep getting the same errors

Mar 15, 2018
No, that didn't work unfortunately. I wiped both drives again and installed Windows to 1 of them and I'm still getting ntdll.dll on a game called deep rock galactic and constant display driver crashes on state of decay: year one survival edition and my gpu doesn't go over 50c the whole time and usage never even clears 80% idk what's wrong

TRENDING THREADS