Question Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. 4101

Dec 5, 2021
I've Felt I tried Everything from reinstalling Drivers and Windows. To installing new GPU,Motherboards and ram I get this error constantly at a random rate from 3-4 times a day to 10-20 times a day along with a BSOD memory Managment Error I've done so much that I cant remember everything I did, Might have to start from scratch and make a list this time... If anyone could help me that'd be amazing

Specs:
Motherboard ASUS Prime X-570 Pro
RAM Cosair 34000 32 GB (2 16GB pack)
GPU Geforce RTX Tuff 3060
CPU amd ryzen 7 3700x
PSU ROG STRIX 850W

Ive noticed that my most time this flicker uses 100% of my gpu's 3D I tried to find the Program that does this but none of them show up using anything above 10-20% I believe the highest program using GPU was Serve Run Time Process

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS are you working with? What version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with? Mind sharing where you sourced the installer for the OS? BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? How old is the PSU in that build? As for your OS install, I'd advised on manually sourcing all relevant drivers for your platform, with the latest drivers, then having them on a pendrive.

Disconnect from the www to prevent the OS from downloading drivers it thinks is right for your platform. Once OS install is complete, manually install all previously sourced drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. Once all drivers are installed, connect to the www.

Might want to list your specs with links...since I'm finding a Corsair ram kit with that number you've mentioned...that shouldn't be on the platform.

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks for the help by the way... I've also seen that whenever the screen flickers and I get this error in event viewer (Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.) and it will black out everything from most programs Ex. Event Viewer, Task Manager, File explorer etc

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks for the help by the way... I've also seen that whenever the screen flickers and I get this error in event viewer (Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.) and it will black out everything from most programs Ex. Event Viewer, Task Manager, File explorer etc

Also Here's everything from my SYSTEM INFORMATION

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-EKO02QG
System Manufacturer System manufacturer
System Model System Product Name
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU SKU
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 4021, 8/9/2021
SMBIOS Version 3.3
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product PRIME X570-PRO
BaseBoard Version Rev X.0x
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State Off
PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.1151"
User Name DESKTOP-EKO02QG\1
Time Zone Pacific Standard Time