[SOLVED] Display is not correct anymore?

aarono123

Commendable
Jul 14, 2019
So I built an office system for my dad. It had a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Mini Atx board, Ryzen 3200G Radeon Vega, 1tb SSD, 2TB Hard Drive, and 600W PSU. It loaded up windows 10 perfectly fine and the display was 100%. He’s been having issues in his office reaching internet connection so I used the motherboard disc that has it’s drivers. After installing the drivers and programs, the display is zoomed in a bit too much. It’s on 1920x1080 and it’s zoomed in too much. I can’t see the taskbar nor the programs all the way on the left and obviously cuts out all sides of the screen. I’m using an HDMI cable so I believe it has something to do with the drivers I installed. Does anyone know a way to uninstall the drivers without messing the system up??

Solution
UPDATE: I disabled the display adapter and it fixed the issue. I was worried it would turn off the display and not be able to fix it lol. Sorry. And thank you

aarono123

Commendable
Jul 14, 2019
UPDATE: I disabled the display adapter and it fixed the issue. I was worried it would turn off the display and not be able to fix it lol. Sorry. And thank you

Solution