[SOLVED] Display issue after accidental Driver clear with DDU.

Feb 5, 2020
PC Specs:
CPU: i7 7800
GPU: RTX 2060 / GTX 1050 2GB (Old GPU)
PSU: ThermalTake 650W
RAM: Corsair 16 GB (2 x 8 GB)
Mobo: H310M PRO-VD

So about 2-3 days ago I tried to wipe my NVIDIA drivers using DDU but misclicked and hit Clean wipe and Shutdown by mistake, it wiped my display drivers and I go to restart my PC only to be left at a black screen and no signals on either monitor.

So far I’ve done everything in mind to try and fix this. I’ve already looked before doing this at my display drivers and I seem to not have an iGPU from my mobo, so I couldn’t even load graphics off my CPU on restart. I’ve tried loading the drivers on my USB as well as iGPU drivers, no luck.

I’ve also found out NONE of my USB ports work, front and back, I’ve tried removing RAM, old and new GPU, reset mobo battery, everything I’ve tried has led me nowhere so I finally decided to make an account here and ask for any possible help.

Also not to mention, I just got my PC to work after a week of it bluescreening and

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry for late reply, yes, I removed the RTX and GTX when I had tried both on and off. Made sure cables were connected from monitor to mobo etc.

Feb 5, 2020
You could try resetting the CMOS. You must have the I7 7800X with no graphics
I’ve already removed the mobo battery and reset CMOS. Doesn’t work and none of my front or back USB ports are working. Considering just buying a new mobo that’ll have integrated etc and just upgrade that tbh.