Question Display keeps turning on and off

asaf9035

Prominent
Sep 26, 2018
So I have a Gigabyte FI27Q which I bought about half a year ago. I connect it to my computer along side my Dell U2515H. Ever since the display has been turn on and of for about 5 times a minute when I game, and every couple minutes when I’m surfing the web. Each time it goes black for 2 seconds or so and turns on saying “DisplayPort 2560X1440” it’s REALLY annoying in game when I’m fighting or in the open and suddenly the display goes black.
I had a LG 34UC79 gigabyte before the Gigabyte one which was also connected to the Dell display. Back then the Dell monitor was turning on and off in the same order.
Does anyone have/had the same problem and/or knows how to fix it? Maybe it has to do with the electric because it’s happening way more often when I game. Is there way to check if this is the case? And if so, what can I do about it?

Blakemanr

Prominent
May 16, 2019
GPU is a 1070ti and display is a samsung 1080 p 2ms just a normal samsung monitor... its my secondary doing it never the main idk if its cables recent g force update or just old monitor its 6 years old