Display no input and the PC is on

Jan 4, 2019
I just got a new case and fans and cooling for my system I setup everything and pluged it in. The fans and rgb and gpu fans and power on mobo led and Ethernet led all turn on. I have no input to the display tried with external gpu and integrated, also my mouse and keyboard don’t light up. I don’t know what’s going on I checked connections but still nothing. Pls help

Solution
Since you moved things around, only a few things it can be, something broke or not plugged in properly. I would have a second person familiar with computers go over things, re-seat RAM, drive connections, make sure motherboard is mounted properly, etc..
Since you moved things around, only a few things it can be, something broke or not plugged in properly. I would have a second person familiar with computers go over things, re-seat RAM, drive connections, make sure motherboard is mounted properly, etc..

Solution
Jan 4, 2019

Jan 4, 2019
Turns out it was the procesor when i removed the cooler i saw that the thermal paste is touching only the right side of the cpu so i just removed it from the soccet and put it back in and screwed the cooler in harder. Everything works fine now