Nikila dinantha

Prominent
Nov 3, 2020
Hello
Today when I'm using my pc suddenly thunderstorm happend and my pc turned off with first thunder. I have installed UPS to my pc. But UPS also turned off or something happend with that lightning. After thunderstorm passed I turned on pc and on monitor there's a window saying 'no signal'. But all things seems to work fine. Gpu fans working , cpu cooler, hard disk working and also rgb lights working. Monitor dvi cable is plugged in correctly.. I tried removing gpu and plug the monitor cable to the onboard graphics output..but nothing happens..same error saying no signal. And I dont think windows is booting even when the hard disk seems to working fine. Please help... and sorry for bad english....😥

neojack

Honorable
Apr 4, 2019
did you tried to remove the UPS and plug everything directly on the wall ?

the UPS's role is to sacrifice itself in case of an ESD. if it did, great !
next time unplug everything during thunderstorms. in my case i even unplug the fridge...

Nikila dinantha

Prominent
Nov 3, 2020

next time unplug everything during thunderstorms. in my case i even unplug the fridge...

yes I removed the ups and plug everything directly to the wall. But nothing changed..same error no signal

Latest posts