[SOLVED] Display no Signal. Tried basically everything, please need some advice

Hoenir

Reputable
Jul 30, 2017
Hi there.

Saturday i cleaned my PC with Air spray (never had problems with it) and after that no matter what i tried, i could not get signal on my 2 Monitors/ PC
Cleaned inside, took CPU out, there was a little thermo paste on it. Cleaned.
Cpu felt on the GPU, small drop, no damage visible and i tried another CPU while i was having the problem. Cant be the CPU.
Mobo, again, there was a little dry thermo on the CPU socket, cleaned it. I did unbend a few pins. Didnt break them. My especulation MOBO.
Cleaned the Ram slots, tried everyone of them, tried without Ram. Nothing still no signal. Cant be RAM.
Tried a few display cables (Have 2 of them. VGA - Hdmi), PSU cables. Still nothing. Maybe the cables ? How both stopped working a the same time makes no sense.
Maybe GPU since CPU felt on it. No, tried with another GPU still no signal. Can't be GPU.
Tried with 3 Monitors. Nothing.
PSU maybe ? Don't have another to try, but i guess the symptoms are not related to it ?

As of today, tried 1 Monitor using 1 VGA-Hdmi cable on a notebook, and it worked. Not solution worked on PC desktop
I don't know what else to try or do. No blue screen of death, just black screen with no signal. Can't access Mobo.
PSU ?
MOBO ? Can't hear any beep noises

Can some people with more knowledge and experience try and help me pin point the problem ?

Sorry, i know it's a very common problem, but i tried everything at my disposal

specs

Mobo MSI h97 pc mate
i7 4770k
gtx 1060 3gb
20 GB ram
500 SSD
2TB HHD
PSU corsair 550w gold.

Thank you in advance