Display not coming some time

amitsharma227

Honorable
Nov 23, 2013
Im having msi 970 gaming motherboard and amd fx8350 processor with 8 gb ddr3 ram and 3 hard disk and gtx 1070 graphic card my motherboard not showns display sometime during bootable time even i cant open bios therefeore i unplug cables and start system again it work whats the issue in it?

Solution
Your PSU could be a tad weak in supplying initial power required by either GPU and/or system as a whole when using that particular GPU. (The PSU working last year or prior to installing/upgrading to the GTX1070 only means it *used* to work fine under possibly a lighter load...

Most would swap to a healthy PSU of more than adequate wattage (and then either a different GPU or test that GPU in a different rig) before proceeding much further...and likely in that order.
Your PSU could be a tad weak in supplying initial power required by either GPU and/or system as a whole when using that particular GPU. (The PSU working last year or prior to installing/upgrading to the GTX1070 only means it *used* to work fine under possibly a lighter load...

Most would swap to a healthy PSU of more than adequate wattage (and then either a different GPU or test that GPU in a different rig) before proceeding much further...and likely in that order.

Solution