Question Display not receiving signal

Apr 6, 2021
For some reason, my monitor isn't receiving signal from my PC. I unplugged my pc from my monitor and from the wall outlet because I was cleaning my room.
When I went to set my PC up again, for some reason the monitor stop receiving signal from the PC. I didnt change or touch anything within the PC so I'm not sure what exactly the issue is.
I tested if it was the GPU, with another GPU, and it doesn't seem to be the GPU. I also checked if my HDMI connector broke, but it is fine. Im thinking of taking out the CMOS battery for a Bios reset. Hopefully that will fix it.
Anyone help would be appreciated.

TLDR; I unplugged my working PC from wall and monitors and then plugged it back in and display isn't working.

For some reason, my monitor isn't receiving signal from my PC. I unplugged my pc from my monitor and from the wall outlet because I was cleaning my room.
When I went to set my PC up again, for some reason the monitor stop receiving signal from the PC. I didnt change or touch anything within the PC so I'm not sure what exactly the issue is.
I tested if it was the GPU, with another GPU, and it doesn't seem to be the GPU. I also checked if my HDMI connector broke, but it is fine. Im thinking of taking out the CMOS battery for a Bios reset. Hopefully that will fix it.
Anyone help would be appreciated.

TLDR; I unplugged my working PC from wall and monitors and then plugged it back in and display isn't working.
Did you plug monitor cable into the GPU or motherboard?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS