[SOLVED] Display not working

Sep 13, 2020
Hai guys, I would like to ask if any of you suffer from this problem. I plug My GPU but still i receive no signal. the display only available thru on board graphic is there any help Thank you?

Motherboard: ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0
CPU: AMD RYZEN 3 2200G
GPU: SAPPHIRE RX 570 8GB DDR 5 NITRO PLUS
RAM: HYPER X DDR4 24GB
PSU : Thermaltake litepower 650w

Last edited:
Solution
Because i have claim warranty but the problem still the same, i will try on another PC, But one question is it possible cause by my window 10 ?

I have never come across your problem being caused by Windows.

I thought it might be a graphics option that needed to be changed in the UEFI BIOS but I've been through all the relevant sections in the motherboard manual and can't see anything related to that so I assume it switches to PCIe graphics automatically when graphics card is detected (which is usually the case nowadays).
Sep 13, 2020
Please post full & complete list of key components, including PSU make & model.
Just posting mobo & GPU is insufficient for PC problem solving.

Type specs in a vertical list like so:

Motherboard
CPU
GPU
RAM
PSU
etc.

thank you for this since this is my first time, i have edited the question .😊😊

Sep 13, 2020
Faulty PCIe slot is very rare. It's more likely to be the graphics card that's faulty --- even new ones can be DOA.
Try it on another PC if you can, or RMA it with the manufacturer for replacement if it's still under warranty.
Because i have claim warranty but the problem still the same, i will try on another PC, But one question is it possible cause by my window 10 ?

I thought it might be a graphics option that needed to be changed in the UEFI BIOS but I've been through all the relevant sections in the motherboard manual and can't see anything related to that so I assume it switches to PCIe graphics automatically when graphics card is detected (which is usually the case nowadays).

Reactions: Kage19
Solution
Sep 13, 2020

sorry for the late reply, i have install the GPU on another system and it's seems to running fine..so i might assume to be Motherboard

Sep 13, 2020
the problem have been solve, for unknown reason after i try DDU, bios reset and Ram swapping..the display is Repaired..thank you everyone in this forum for helping me..cheers

Latest posts