Question Display Port No Signal and device not detected in Windows 10

Jun 1, 2021
Hello! I recently bought a Gigabyte G27F Monitor to upgrade my build, but when i connected it to my PC it seems to not be receiving the DisplayPort signal properly. Furthermore, when i search for it in Windows 10 Display Settings / Device Manager it doesn't seem to be detected.However, it does work using a HDMI cable (however it is detected as a PnP Monitor in Device Manager), but it would like to use it with the DPI had bought the same model from another seller weeks ago and the same problem happened, i thought it was faulty so I returned it and afterwards bought it from another one, and this problem persists, so it's surely a configuration issue.
These are my system specs:
  • NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 (with 3 DisplayPort 1.2 ports)
  • iGPU Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
  • OS Windows 10 Pro- Motherboard Asus Prime B250M-a
I am struggling with this problem for like 2 or 3 hours and tried these fixes without success:
  • Power cycled monitor and PC
  • Uninstalled Nvidia Geforce Experience and Graphics Driver and reinstalled them again
  • Downloaded NVIDIA Driver Update for DisplayPort 1.3/1.4
  • Went to NVIDIA control panel and set the power management mode to "Prefer maximum performance"
  • Chose power plan settings in windows 10 to High performance
  • Roll back GPU drivers (option appears disabled)
  • Connect the monitor via HDMI and DP, unplug the HDMI when changing the input from the monitor buttons.
  • Connect both monitors (old one via HDMI to the iGPU and new one via HDMI and DP to NVIDIA card)
  • Use Windows + P to "expand" the screen to the other monitor while the DP is plugged
  • Updated my monitor's firmware version (from F03 to F05)
  • When the HDMI is plugged change the monitor frequency to 144hz and then change the input to DP
  • Installed all windows drivers and optional drivers

Does anybody know what I can do next?