[SOLVED] Display Qualty is Pathetic. What Should I Do ?

Nov 8, 2020
I recently bought a pc but when i started it the display seems of bad quality. i thought to open the cabinet glass panel to look inside the cabinet, the new things i noticed that the gpu is connected with the pig tale of 6+2 wire of power supply cable and the nvme ssd is on the second slot ( not on the proccessor side ).
& this is how it looks - View: https://imgur.com/a/njr7Fq2

The pc specs are --

intel i5- 10400
Msi b460M Pro-VDH wifi MotherBoard
msi rtx 2060 super Ventus Xs C OC
corsair 16GB ram x 1 CL 16 3200 Mhz, not on XMP and is in slot A1
Antec Neo Eco 650 watt power supply
WD Blue SN550 NVMe PCIe M.2 500GB storage
Windows 10 pro

I also used the pc with my tv but problem remains the same.

Last edited:
Solution
With two displays (HP 22F and the TV) both being affected then that suggests either a cable problem or a configuration problem.

No extra cable, understood. However there are still things you can do. And in the meantime ask family and friends. Try to borrow a couple of cables to test with.

Try booting into Safe Mode - does that make a difference?

Take a look at the existing display configuration settings by right-clicking an empty are on your desktop and access the applicable control panel for the GPU.

Check that all of the configuration settings are as you expect. Note any settings that are not as expected and continue checking. Then reference the GPU's documentation or go online to find out what the settings are and what...

Ralston18

Titan
Make and model display/monitor?

Did you try updating the graphic's card drivers?

Download directly via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Are you able to try another video cable/connection between new computer and existing monitor?

Nov 8, 2020
Make and model display/monitor?

Did you try updating the graphic's card drivers?

Download directly via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure.

Are you able to try another video cable/connection between new computer and existing monitor?
Its HP 22f 21.5 inch diagonal IPS Full HD, Ultra-Slim ( 3AJ92AA#ACJ )
The Graphics card driver are up-to-date.
i only have 1 cable ( i.e. HDMI )

Ralston18

Titan
With two displays (HP 22F and the TV) both being affected then that suggests either a cable problem or a configuration problem.

No extra cable, understood. However there are still things you can do. And in the meantime ask family and friends. Try to borrow a couple of cables to test with.

Try booting into Safe Mode - does that make a difference?

Take a look at the existing display configuration settings by right-clicking an empty are on your desktop and access the applicable control panel for the GPU.

Check that all of the configuration settings are as you expect. Note any settings that are not as expected and continue checking. Then reference the GPU's documentation or go online to find out what the settings are and what you can change.

Next, try changing a setting but only one thing at a time. Keep notes on what you change and where you change it. Just in case some change really distorts the display.

Solution