[SOLVED] Display randomly turns off for a few seconds then turns back on ?

Imposted

Reputable
Sep 25, 2019
Whenever I go on full screen on youtube my display randomly turns off for a few seconds then turns back on, this also happens when I exit out of fullscreen. I have noticed that this is only occurring when I have COD: Warzone on. If I don't have it on it doesn't do this weird glitch. Also whenever I find a match in-game the display turns off again for a few seconds then turns back on. The monitor does not say :NO SIGNAL: or anything like that either. The display just turns off. (Not as in the monitor turns off, only the display)

Solution
You need to change the video card, or most likely you need to reinstall the drivers, on similar operating problems, this kind of thing often happens. That's why you need to check the drivers sometimes.
Nov 11, 2021
You need to change the video card, or most likely you need to reinstall the drivers, on similar operating problems, this kind of thing often happens. That's why you need to check the drivers sometimes.

Solution
Nov 18, 2021
This could be the start of an overheating problem. It will work for some time and then it will go black screen an fans going crazy. If you still have warranty on your card I would contact the company at see what they say