I turned my computer on and the picture looks like a cutout. I checked my
display settings and the only options now are 'lowest 4 bit' and '800 x 600
pixels'.

Is there a fix or is my monitor gone bad?

Have you tried updating or reinstalling your video drivers?

Yes

"GreenieLeBrun" <GreenieLeBrun@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried updating or reinstalling your video drivers?

I've got it back.... I retried installing adapter and it worked this time.

--
Zaroga