[SOLVED] Display system tray on all monitors?

noidis

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Hey folks,

I'm trying to get my system tray to display on all taskbars in Windows 11 (Or at least on a display other than my "primary" display), unfortunately no amount of tweaks have helped me to this point.

In Windows 10 this was as easy as dragging the "main" taskbar to any other display (Though in Windows 10 the system tray was accessible by default in all other monitors as well)

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can fix this outside of just changing my secondary display to be considered the "primary" in Windows?

Solution
Unfortunately this is one of those things Microsoft in their infinite wisdom decided we didn't need. They're bringing back the clock on all monitors in an update, but I haven't heard anything about the system tray.

noidis

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
Unfortunately this is one of those things Microsoft in their infinite wisdom decided we didn't need. They're bringing back the clock on all monitors in an update, but I haven't heard anything about the system tray.

I suspected that, it's insane how this billion-dollar company that's been doing this for so many years can be so dense as to literally strip functionality from the OS.

But at least I'll have TikTok and Facebook preinstalled 💩