Question Display turning off when playing Fornite and other applications ?

Jun 27, 2022
I do have 2 monitors, my main display is 165hz 1440p monitor and the second one is 75hz 1080p monitor. When playing Fortnite both my main display and second monitor the display is turning off when after alt tab then the computer will reboot after a couple of minutes of not showing any display. I tried plugging only the 1400p monitor and the issue is still the same, I also tried using HDMI instead of DP and the issue is still there. I tried using only my 1080p monitor and everything seems fine tho. When the 1440p monitor blacked out, I plugged the HDMI to the 1080p monitor but still there's no display. I can hear audio both in game and in discord but when I am talking they can't hear me. Keyboard after the display is off is also not running as I tried to alt f4 the game but nothing happened, I can still hear the game itself. Is this a GPU issue or monitor issue?

Edit: I just changed the motherboard because the store tech here said that my motherboard is the issue but the issue still persists after changing it.

Lutfij

Titan
Please add the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model.

A system reboot when being stressed is s sign of either thermal issue(overheating) or that your PSU can't handle the power demands. When you say changed, did you replace with the same identical motherboard or was it another make and model? BIOS version for said motherboard?

Jun 27, 2022
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: Asus Strix B450-F
Ram: G.Skill Trizent Z RGB 3000mhz (2x8g)
SSD/HDD: WD 240gb and WD 1TB
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC
PSU: Seasonic Focus 650W Gold
Chassis: Coolman Robin II
Monitor: Asus VG27A and Acer VG240Y

The motherboard is different brand but the same B450 model.

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the age of the PSU.

You might want to see if a higher wattage PSU...like 750W unit helps alleviate the issue. It's been known for a while that the GPU's tend to draw more power over a short amount of time that can overload the PSU you're working with, hence why a larger PSU should be recommended for concurrent GPU's.

What version(not edition) of the OS are you on? Also where did you source the installer for the OS? BIOS version for your motherboard?