Question Display turning on and off after 40 to 60 mins ( Everytime)

Nov 17, 2021
Hello,
From last week i am facing issue of display turning on and off after 30 to 60 mins everytime i use my computer even there is no warm weather nowadays. Turning on and off display problem never happens in early time of using computer, it happen only after some time of using computer and i never hear sound like when we install graphics card it just turns off and then on in a second.

But after some times of turning on and off the display turns of and shows Analog,Digital screen and then on after 2 seconds.This problem persists continuously with increasing time of Off & On.

I gets sound of game when this problem is happening.

When i check my display cable its Ferrite Bead ( Thick plastic cylinder at the end of cable) is broken. Does this problem causing display turning on and off.

Tell me if there is issue with cable or motherboard or graphics card.

Nov 17, 2021
Hello,
From last week i am facing issue of display turning on and off after 30 to 60 mins everytime i use my computer even there is no warm weather nowadays. Turning on and off display problem never happens in early time of using computer, it happen only after some time of using computer and i never hear sound like when we install graphics card it just turns off and then on in a second.

But after some times of turning on and off the display turns of and shows Analog,Digital screen and then on after 2 seconds.This problem persists continuously with increasing time of Off & On.

I gets sound of game when this problem is happening.

When i check my display cable its Ferrite Bead ( Thick plastic cylinder at the end of cable) is broken. Does this problem causing display turning on and off.

Tell me if there is issue with cable or motherboard or graphics card.